Sunday, August 30, 2009

With Photos





Direct Link

Download

I raided my garage and found some old records I have not seen in a long time and decided to wipe some dust off them and give them a play again.

I promise I will give you all a run down of what is spun once I have finished my exams. Discogs links and some fancy jj descriptions included of course ;)

For now peace and 5 words - DJ Vadim is the man.

50 minute mix of funk,hip hop, boogie and disco jams.

Rode Drive – High Steppin
Alphonse Mouzon – By all means
FT Sunny – Pink Stilettos
Dj Vadim - Thril 103
Shabira Jade – Thrillseeker
Candlelight & Wine – September in the rain
Joe Jackson – Target
Joe Jackson – Steppin Out
In the heat of the night – Illusion
Disco Deviance – Hello Herbie
Elkin & Nelsin – Jibaro
Mark e – even stevens
George Benson – Inside Love (so personal)
Orient Express – Shine on
State of grace – That’s when we’ll be free (vocal)
Rick James – Give it to me baby (instrumental)
Marc e – rummage through a pack of potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment